Thanks to a very loyal fan of this blog, I was recently given the link to a great Will Smith video montage on YouTube. The name of it is Will’s Wisdom (check it out here), and I found this video to have many great thoughts on life. Viewing this video actually lead me to explore YouTube a little more to find other videos of Will sharing his wisdom and insight. The video provided below is just one of his many available interviews, but I wanted to share this one with you because of the following 5 ideas. Take a look at the list, then watch the video. What’s one key point that Will makes that stands out for you?
- Represent the possibilities. Will doesn’t want to be an icon, he wants to be an idea. He wants to leave an impact on people by representing what is possible. In your life, how do you represent to others what is possible?
- Make a choice, don’t leave your life to be an effect of someone else’s decision. We are who we choose to be.
- Create for yourself what you want. Make a decision to create something, then study and learn it until you can create it. What’s one thing you would like to create? Now what is the first step in making that happen?
- Do not be outworked. You have to be willing to hustle the most. When you choose to outwork everyone else around you, you will be the last person standing. What extra step can you take to be better?
- If you stay ready you don’t have to get ready. Learn to better yourself continuously in all areas of your life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. Which of these areas can you improve on and what’s one step you can take to do it?
What did you think? Did you find one key point from this video that made you think about something you can change or make better in your life? Please share in the comments section below, and thanks for visiting.